DALLAS — A Dallas woman who beat her 2-year-old daughter and glued the toddler’s hands to a wall because she was struggling with potty trainingwas sentenced Friday to 99 years in prison.Family members in the courtroom sobbed loudly as the judge announced Elizabeth Escalona’s punishment. Escalona pleaded guilty in July to felony injury to a child, but her mother and sister had asked the court for leniency on her behalf.
I don´t dare to make a comment as I really want to do.
I am shivering hearing this judgement …
- Mom gets 99 years in prison for gluing toddler’s hands to wall (myfox8.com)
- Dallas mom gets 99 years in prison for gluing toddler daughter’s hands to wall, beating her (calgaryherald.com)
- Dallas mom gets 99 years in prison for gluing toddler daughter’s hands to wall (vancouversun.com)
- Mom who glued toddler’s hands to wall says ‘she didn’t deserve’ it (theprovince.com)
- Epitome Of A Bad Mom Gets 99 Years In Prison For Gluing 2 Year-Old Daughter’s Hands To The Wall And Beating Her Into A Coma (bossip.com)
- Mom who glued toddler’s hands to wall gets 99 years (mercurynews.com)
- 99 years for gluing daughter’s hands (abc15.com)
- Mom gets 99 years for gluing toddler’s hands to wall (theprovince.com)
- Dallas mom gets 99 years in prison for gluing tot’s hands (washingtontimes.com)
- Glued Toddler’s Mom Says Children Were a Stress (abcnews.go.com)